8.01.2013

Photo Idol: Chaucee Stillman

I’m always looking for inspiration. Each month I will choose a photographer who really makes me want to be a better photographer.

My August feature Photographer is one of my very favorites! (She is also an old blogging friend too) I started reading her blog Streets and Stripes way back in 2010. I followed her blog like a hawk at first for her wonderful style.. she is always spot on when it comes to her sartorial choices. I soon started to get really inspired not only by her fashion sense but also by her lovely photographs and I've been hooked every since. She has a perfect way of capturing every little moment with an almost discrete beauty. Never over the top, yet always moving. Her black and white edits are something else, let me tell you! Streets and Stripes is one of the best blogs out there as far as I'm concerned and if that wasn't enough Chaucee has also joined Philly Blog Love as Editorial Director. If you haven't visited those two sites, you are missing out! And don't let the name fool you on Philly Blog Love, there are tons of interesting articles for the non-Philadelphian! Also follow her instagram and twitter feeds. Last but not least her personal photography site.












3 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cherry blossom tree photo! i haven't heard of her before, but it looks like she has a cute quirky style, i'm off to check out her blog. I like this series, it's a great way to discover new bloggers/photographers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i assumed the second photo was her, but now that i visited her blog i see i was wrong!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...